[Vision2020] FYI: Danner Boots; Chippewa Shoes

Mark Solomon msolomon at moscow.com
Wed Nov 23 12:34:23 PST 2005

White used to make a non-custom fit boot under the name of Buffalo
boot. I bought a pair fifteen years ago at Orchards Shoe Shop in
Lewiston and still wear them on an almost daily basis. Great boots at
half the price of the custom fit White's if they are still available.
Comes in narrow sizes, too.

Mark