[Vision2020] FYI: Danner Boots; Chippewa Shoes

Area Man (Dan C) areaman at moscow.com
Wed Nov 23 10:39:20 PST 2005

Joan asks:
"Say, Dan -- how do I get a pair of those White's boots?  And do you
know if Filson's boots are still made in the US?  For $327.50 a pair,
they'd better be."

www.whitesoutdoor.com

4002 E Ferry, Spokane.  Just west of the fairgrounds.

And as far as Filson's boots, from their FAQ:

	"Who manufactures your footwear?"

	"We cannot disclose the name of the factory that manufactures
our footwear for us. All we can tell you is that our footwear are
manufactured 	to our specifications by a U.S. factory. It is necessary
for us to contract this work because manufacturing footwear requires
specialized 	machinery and expertise that we do not have at our
Seattle factory."

DC