[Vision2020] Welcome Michael Metzler

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Sat Nov 19 09:46:11 PST 2005

Hello Dr. Gier!

Hey, it has only been about 8 years I think.  I'm not that old! Good to hear
from you; I was wondering where you were.

I'm not going to be able to write much today, but I did want to comment to
one thing you wrote:

"But I'm really disappointed in Michael's feeble attempt to locate the
Trinity in the Old Testament."

Yes, I want to apologize for being a poorly prepared apologist on this
point.  Any thinking I have done about this is so rusty, I will need to get
a chisel and some WD-40 out a bit before continuing..  That's not to say I
think you got me on your counter points though!

And certainly more on the Good God who commands slaughter..

See you soon,

Michael Metzler