[Vision2020] RE: [Vandal]Eric's Life Worth 8 Years

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Nov 19 10:11:06 PST 2005

To allow somebody to be eligible for parole after serving only eight years
after premeditatedly murdering a human being amounts to nothing more than
sweeping Eric McMillan's life under the proverbial rug.

Matthew Wells and James Wells cold-bloodedly, and with premeditation,
murdered Eric McMillan.  These murderers came to Moscow, in possession of a
handgun . . . went to a tavern . . . got into a scuffle (possibly with a UI
athlete) . . . sought out a UI athlete to vent their vengeance . . . found
the apartment of Eric McMillan . . . and murdered him.  For this Matthew and
James Wells are sent to their rooms for eight years.

WHAT A FRIGGIN' JOKE.

One could only hope that our next county prosecutor will be tougher on
crime.

Take care, Vandals (you, too, Moscow).

UI '96

"law and order exist for the purpose of establishing justice, and when they
fail in this purpose, they become the dangerously structured dams that block
the flow of social progress."

- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.