[Vision2020] Dear Tim, are you sure you want full enforcement of the law?

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 14 21:10:54 PST 2005

This has got to be one that really does facinate me.  It is a day of total
facination I guess, hence my extreme over limit on posting.

www.sodomylaws.org/sensibilities/idaho.htm

You see Tim, we have some very weird wild and whacky laws still on the books
and upheld by our courts which make the act of consensual adult male sex a
crime punishable by 5 years to life that also require that any person so
convicted be placed on the list of sex offenders and that they can be thrown
back into jail for a life term if they refuse to agree never to have
consensual sex with another of their sex for the term of their life.

So should we immediately enforce this Law Ted?  There are a bunch of nasty
old scoff laws who have consensual sex with other adults who are guilty as
sin of this on the book law.

Then there is this

CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
                                  CHAPTER 66
                                  SEX CRIMES
    18-6601.  ADULTERY. A married man who has sexual intercourse with a
woman
not his wife, an unmarried man who has sexual intercourse with a married
woman, a married woman who has sexual intercourse with a man not her
husband,
and an unmarried woman who has sexual intercourse with a married man, shall
be
guilty of adultery, and shall be punished by a fine of not less than $100,
or
by imprisonment in the county jail for not less than three months, or by
imprisonment in the state penitentiary for a period not exceeding three
years,
or in the county jail for a period not exceeding one year, or by fine not
exceeding $1000.

Should we get on out and put a stop to the scoff laws who are doing this one
too?

Or how about these scoff laws?

   TITLE  18
                            CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
                                  CHAPTER 66
                                  SEX CRIMES
    18-6603.  FORNICATION. Any unmarried person who shall have sexual
intercourse with an unmarried person of the opposite sex shall be deemed
guilty of fornication, and, upon conviction thereof, shall be punished by a
fine of not more than $300 or by imprisonment for not more than six months
or
by both such fine and imprisonment; provided, that the sentence imposed or
any
part thereof may be suspended with or without probation in the discretion of
the court.

So all the folks who are screaming for uniform enforcement, are you ready to
see any of the three things above that are on the books as Sex Crimes
enforced here in Moscow?

Just wondering.

Phil Nisbet