[Vision2020] RE: HTML Formatting and the Blind

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 11 23:07:14 PST 2005

Donovan,

I think Tom's off the hook here.  Tom's quote is:

'Well, that certainly explains the Braille keys on
drive-thru ATM machines.'

>From your link, the joke attributed to Alan Marx is:

'ATM machines at a drive through teller window with
Braille instructions'

The wiggle room that Tom has is that he was referring
to the ATM keys while Marx is refering to ATM
instructions.  It would be easier to see the stark
contrast of these quotes if I were allowed to format
these quotes in HTML side by side, but since there a
BUNCH OF RAVING HTML BIGOT BULLIES on this site, it
makes it difficult to fully illustrate a comparison
using plain text.

Note to Tom: You owe me a cup of coffee for saving
your bacon this time.

-Scott

--- Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com>