[Vision2020] RE: HTML Formatting and the Blind

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 12 00:23:28 PST 2005

"The wiggle room that Tom has is that he was referring
to the ATM keys while Marx is refering to ATM
instructions."--Scott Dredge

Well Scott, I guess Tom quoted from here then:

"Why do they put Braille dots on the keypad of the
drive-up ATM?"

http://www.goodquotes.com/funnythoughts.htm

"GoodQuotes.com is part of the Bored.com network.
© 2005 All Rights Reserved."

A little less wiggle room. :D

Take Care,

-DJA