[Vision2020] Saint Brigid, beer and a song (was St. Brigid, beer and cats)

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Fri Nov 11 16:32:24 PST 2005

Hey. What did I do?  I thought it was all Aaron's fault.  I'm glad Joan is
not bishop, or she'd have me whipped and burned as a heretic of another's
religion. I don't like the thought of becoming a heretic because of whatever
Nate the Great thinks up for each year's Trinity Festival. I'm truly
mystified about all the ins and outs of Christian Hagiography and this
goddess saint who serves beer.  Nice poem; I kind of liked it (the last part
was a little crass though).  Joan, if you were a little more polite, I think
Aaron would be more open to your history lessons.

Michael Metzler

Joan Wrote:

A song for Aaron Rench and Michael Metzler to sing to the tune of Mickey
Gilley's "How the girl's all get prettier at closing time:"

How the girls all get holier at closing time, How all they all begin to look
like Christian Saints How the girls all get holier at closing time Through
the bottom of my beer glass I think I might see Brigid's ass Or is that a
reflection of my own face!

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment

www.joanopyr.com

PS: Boys, you still don't know what the hell you're talking about re:

Brigid, and you have compounded your error with your mythology of St.

Patrick.  Worse, from a theogical standpoint, you also still have not
answered my question about Reformed Christians fooling about with Christian
Saints.  Just what do you think you're doing?  What will it take to Knox
some sense into you?

PPS: Oh, how I hope you encounter Brigid in heaven and dare to expect her to
serve you a beer.  Ask her for a cigar, too, would you?  Nothing I like to
see more in the heavens than a couple of shooting stars . . .