[Vision2020] Politics?

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Wed Nov 9 17:22:51 PST 2005

Here's something I really liked from Dale's BlogVille.  I know it represents
my thoughts on the issue of local politics.

Michael Metzler

The Unanswerable Question for Bill London

posted on Tuesday, 08 November, 2005 12:35 PM by dmcourtn
<http://right-mind.us/user/Profile.aspx?UserID=2100>

I was at the NSA Disputatio when Bill London spoke to the NSA students.

Bill was hauling out his well-worn slogan: you all are a political
organization.

So during the question and answer period, I got to ask a question of London:

"Bill, if Christ Church is a political organization with political desires
to take over Moscow, why did one of our own congregants who was on the City
Council (John Guyer) resign and leave to help start a church plant in
another State?

By your logic, he had one of the most coveted political positions in all of
Moscow: a City Council seat. Yet  he walked away from it in order to plant a
church in another State.

Wouldn't that tell you where our priorities actually lie: planting churches
over planting politicians."

He hemmed and hawed but gave no answer -- for there is no answer he could
give consistent with his framework.

But the question remains for all to see the truth of the matter.