[Vision2020] Politics?

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 18:26:10 PST 2005

Can you clarify further Michael?  What specifically
are your thoughts on local politics?

Dale pointing to a single event and then painting with
a broad brush doesn't convince me of much.  There are
several disgruntled former members of Christ Church -
as Doug Wilson would call them.  By Dale's logic, I
should just rely on one of them - Terry Morin for
example - and be able to determine Christ Church's
priorities.

-Scott