[Vision2020] Homosexuality, or Dale Courtney (who is apparently an idiot)

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed Nov 9 08:33:36 PST 2005

Tom,

I hate to disagree with you, but having Dale Courtney as one of the main Heralds of the CCC is a very, very good thing and very,very revealing.

For many non-CCCers, the proportion of reason and good sense contained in his web-blots to the amount of egregiously exaggerated vitriol and hype is so low that his web-blot only divides the non-CCCers from the CCC further, and very clearly shows the CCC's intellectual, compassion, and Christian dearth.  Further, his web-blot also shows how far the CCC is doctrinally and especially how far agape-wise they are from many other Christian sects (some very large) and how far they are from many other non-Christian faiths in terms of compassion and love for what the CCC claims is an important, wondrous part of their alleged god's creation: humankind.

For some CCCers, particularly women, the content of Courtney's web-blots, among other things, gives rise to the doubt of the belief that they are members of the right church or even members of a Christian church.

Christians might ask of Courtney's web-blots:

Is this what Jesus would do?

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com

PS to Michael:  I am working on a reply continuing our discussion on the nature of the CCC's alleged god.  Being old and slow-witted, this is taking time;  please have patience.