[Vision2020] Homosexuality, or Dale Courtney (who is apparently an idiot)

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 9 06:19:29 PST 2005

Y'all gots to realize something.

In spite of Dr. Joseph Campbell's credentials which strongly qualify him to
teach at the university level, Dale "Doug's Boy" Courtney, with his
"claimed" credentials of being Microsoft network certified (along with a
supposed list of other high tech qualifications), has propelled himself to
the high office of Anselm House Flunky, complete with laptop, whose sole
function in life is to report what he "considers" news on his Brainless Log
(BLog).

You go, girl.

Take care, Moscow.

Tom Hansen