[Vision2020] Area Man Says "I'll Be Back"

Area Man (Dan C) areaman at moscow.com
Wed Nov 9 07:35:57 PST 2005

Watch out, Joe Campbell, I'm starting my 2007 campaign today.  Actually,
last night at about 10 pm.

Talk about a horse race!!  59 votes seperating the candidates vying for
the third place position.  Came down to the last precinct counted.  It
was a nailbiter up at the courthouse.

I am encouraged and discouraged all at the same time.  I would like to
take the time to thank all those on the Vision who have been supportive,
and publicly thank Jimmy Gilder (Jimmy G's Motorsports), Dan Carter
(Moscow Auto Service), Larry Germer (Germer Construction) and Jim
Demeerleer (Furniture Center) for allowing me to put up my ginormous
signs on their property.  Also, many thanks to those who have donated to
my campaign (that makes for some interesting paperwork) and those who
allowed me to put signs up in their yards.  I hope I got 'em all last
night and this morning.  If not, drop me an email at areaman at moscow.com

I know I said I'm starting my 2007 campaign last night, but I think I'll
take the next couple weekends off and try to fill a deer tag.

Thanks again,

Your perennially biennial pal for city council,

Dan Carscallen