[Vision2020] kirk email

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Nov 8 12:14:29 PST 2005

Michael Metzler stated:

"Would you want Christ Church to start paying more taxes and then start
really going at it?   Or would you prefer we pay less taxes and do the best
we can at staying out of politics . . . "

Really going at it?  As compared to what?

Are Doug Wilson, Nate Wilson, and Dale Courtney the shining examples of
Christ Church's attempt to "do the best we can at staying out of politics .
. . "?

Huh?

"I think one of the best ways to support education is to make successful
private schools like Logos prosper through tax exemption."

- Donovan Arnold (July 11, 2005)