[Vision2020] kirk email

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 20:12:46 PST 2005

Spin Spin, J Ford. Spin it for all it is worth.

Dale can send his opinion, right or wrong as it might
be or how anyone views it, to anyone who is willing to
accept it.

Content is not and should not be censored to what you
want it to say. MCA, a non-political organization,
sent out an email too to all their members, and they
are even making phone calls in support of Nancy and
Bob Stout. I think if that is fair, I also think that
anything Dale or any individual in Christ Church does
to voice their opinion is fair.

"Tom, et al have made public comments regarding their
> choices.  NOT once have
> these latter people ever said "for the future" of
> one entity should a person
> vote/not vote for candidates."-J Ford

BS JFord, Mr. Hansen has been saying to vote for Aaron
Ament of the future of children, neighborhoods, etc.

I also know lots of people that are voting just on the
3rd street bridge issue. Which I think is a non-issue
until much later because there is no money to build it
anyway.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold

PS, I am going to vote for liberals and conservatives
in this election.

=== message truncated ===