[Vision2020] kirk email

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 7 19:55:28 PST 2005

My point was/is, is that Dale sent the e-mail to his church members - Joan,
Tom, et al have made public comments regarding their choices.  NOT once have
these latter people ever said "for the future" of one entity should a person
vote/not vote for candidates.  They have continually stated their choices
have to do with what is best for the ENTIRE community.

THAT is a politcal e-mail that was sent and CC/Doug/Dale, etc. have
continually stated that they are not politically motivated nor have a
political agenda.

J  ;)