[Vision2020] kirk email

Bill London london at moscow.com
Tue Nov 8 11:01:07 PST 2005

The MCA is a non-profit political organization, created under federal tax
statute 501 (c) 4 (not the usual non-profit 501 (c) 3 statute) for the exact
purpose of generating and sharing a political agenda.
What is the appropriate federal law under which Christ Church is pursuing
its political agenda?
BL