[Vision2020] Wilkins

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 4 15:37:03 PST 2005

Eight years ago, huh?

That would be one year before the 1998 League of the South National
Conference held at the Wynfrey Hotel on July 23-25 in Birmingham, Alabama.

One of the lecturers at this conference was:

http://leagueofthesouth.net/static/ls-natl-conf/1998/lsc98-wilkins.htm

Take care, Moscow.

PS to Mr. Metzler - If you are interested in more photos of, lectures by,
and audio files of your buddy J. Steven Wilkins, just let me know, ok?  I
have loads.