[Vision2020] Geeh melynda

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue May 31 06:47:50 PDT 2005

Mr. Niesbette stated:

"Just as similarly, you have failed to post the March Letter of IBPG on that
website [http://www.protectourwater.net] and did not bother to post the
article which cited the Nez Perce County Prostcutors statements, yet
continue to have posted accusation against me.

Posting partial information and failing to update things when you are in the
wrong is also fostering falsehoods, Tom."

Let's set the record straight, ok?

http://www.protectourwater.net is NOT my website.

I suggest that, if you have any inquiries concerning protectourwater.net,
you contact:

Registrant:
   BlueHost.Com, POWERFUL WEB HOSTING - 2GB Disc - 75GB Transfer
   ** FREE DOMAIN REGISTRATION **
   1548 N Technology Way, #D13
   Orem, Utah 84097
   United States

   Registered through: BlueHost.com
   Domain Name: PROTECTOURWATER.NET
      Created on: 21-Mar-05
      Expires on: 21-Mar-06
      Last Updated on: 22-Mar-05

I would help you out.  However, I feel that I have done enough of your work
for you.

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.