[Vision2020] Geeh melynda

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Sun May 29 17:57:40 PDT 2005

Phil Writes:

"First, you have never seen anything that I have written on the Geology of this area."

Only the dribble you wrote, was made part of the public record in the Naylor Farms water permit application, and was submitted by Naylor Farms to the IDWR attempting to demonstrate there was no connection between the water to be drawn from the Naylor Farms property and water drawn from Moscow wells.

At the last IDWR hearing all the protestants/interveners' geologists/hydrologists demolished your claims.  Even the geologist hired by Naylor farms admitted that he was unable to verify or agree substantially with your claims.

Phil further writes:

"The principals at Naylor Farms are the Naylor Family.  The family members of Naylor Farms owns some shares, but are not the principal shareholders of, i minerals inc. ... i minerals inc is not associated with nor has it ever been associated with Naylor Farms."

Why don't you tell us exactly how many shares the Naylor Farms principals own in I-Minerals?  And what percentage of total I-Mineral stock that is?  Let's see how honest you are.

As there being no connection between Naylor Farms, others will conclude quite differently from your no-connection-assertion once they see the figures about holdings requested above, which you can easily present.

Phil further writes:

"My data and information has been widely used by Bush and others."

John Bush and two other geologists wrote a scathing letter to the IDWR about how you misused their data.  [For those interested, I can supply a copy of this document -- a large PDF file.]  Comments were also made by other geologists about the uselessness of your core samples because of the methods and lack of proper/standard documentation/labeling.

Phil further writes:

"My testimony at the earlier hearing, given under oath as well, Wayne, has not been rebutted, nor have I seen Kevin even attempt to rebut it.

The purpose of Kevin's affidavit was to rebut your claims.  [For those interested, I can supply a copy of Kevin's first affidavit.  It is a very large Word document.]  He even indirectly suggested in it that you could not tell a geological formation from a rock dump.

Phil further writes:

"I talked to Kevin on the phone, but no, Wayne, I did not change my opinion."

Kevin's version of the telephone conversation is the opposite and made under oath.  Naylor Farms' attorney had notice of Kevin's testimony of this before the last IDWR hearing.  Is it not clear why you were not called by the Naylor Farms attorney in this hearing to rebut this claim?

Phil further writes:

"Now, is this the Wayne Fox who blithely slandered me in numerous letters and has yet to retract his false statements claiming criminality on my part?  My attorneys are suggesting that I should consider bringing suit against you Wayne.  I have refrained from doing so mainly because I realize that most of your actions are based upon ignorance, a quantity you seem to possess a lot of."

Sue away.  I cannot help if the Latah County Prosecutor failed to make a complete investigation before he acted.  But sue.  But look up the law on public figures so that you do not unintentionally make your attorneys much richer.  But if you sue, expect a rigorous counteraction and a very searching discovery process.  I will not make the same mistake the prosecutor did.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com