[Vision2020] Geeh melynda

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Sat May 28 23:04:52 PDT 2005

While I can concur that Dale should not include commentary regards any
person's kids, the comments on his website were not directed toward your
children.  They were directed specifically at the concept you have of your
union with your spouse.  Since you were willing to discuss that issue with a
reporter and make it a matter of public record, it seems a little
disingeneous to suggest that it should not be the topic for discussion by
others in the public sphere.

As for the other posters to that Blog commentary section, not one of them
that I can see is anonymous and not a single comment is made by any
regarding your kids.  All of those comments are directed specifically at
discussion of the validity or lack thereof involved in marriage preformed by
a religious organization to which neither of the parties are affliated.
Most of those posters are buddies of yours, including Tom Hansen and Steve
Dredge.

Its not much fun to be the target of attacks, especially ones which are
skewed and may be very far short of the mark of truth.  Lord Knows, you and
your buddies have made me the target of such attacks for quite a while,
feeling quite free to attack my character and credibility with impunity here
on Moscow 2020 and for that matter in the other websites you have set up,
including MCA's, POW's and in Joan's New West articles.  So does the mud
slinging hurt Melynda?

pcnisbet
Phillip Nisbet
111 N Asbury