[Vision2020] Geeh melynda

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Sun May 29 15:18:56 PDT 2005

All,

Phil Nisbet complains:

"Lord Knows, you and your buddies have made me the target of such attacks for quite a while, feeling quite free to attack my character and credibility with impunity here on Moscow 2020 and for that matter in the other websites you have set up, including MCA's, POW's and in Joan's New West articles."

Is this the same Phil Nisbet who made a number of quite asinine oral and written statements on hydrology on behalf of Naylor Farms, whose principal is also a major investor in I-Minerals, Nisbet's employer, and who hopes to mine Naylor Farms land?

Is this the same Phil Nisbet who after reading a superb affidavit by Kevin Brackney, telephoned Mr. Brackney, repudiated his formerly expressed opinions, and claimed that the written and otherwise expressed opinions submitted to the IDWR resources by Naylor Farms under his (Nisbet's) name were really not his opinions?

Is this the same Phil Nisbet who offered no rebuttal to Brackney's claims (as above) made under oath at an IDWR hearing?

Just checking.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com