[Vision2020] Dale "Mr. Pleasant" Courtney

Steven Simmons lowman at lowbatteries.com
Sat May 28 13:12:22 PDT 2005

As a libertarian, I am insulted.

As a libertarian, I'm used to it.

Kirkers and (hardcore) Libertarians do have a few things in common though:

- libertarians don't believe in legal gay marriage. They don't believe
in legal straight marriage either - marriage is a personal or religious
issue, and government has no right regulating it.
- (some) libertarians don't believe in zoning laws
- many libertarians are against public mandated education and believe it
lowers education quality
- the general idealism of both is good - but for some reason we both
attract a bunch of pig-headed extremists

See people, we have to find what we have in /common/ if we want to live
in peace.

Steven Simmons

P.S. Are there any other libertarians or members of the Free State
Project on Vision2020?