[Vision2020] Dale "Mr. Pleasant" Courtney

Dale Courtney dmcourtn at moscow.com
Sat May 28 21:11:20 PDT 2005

I owe you an answer? I owe you an answer?

Funny. I neither work for you nor am I one of your students who is in any
way in debt to you for anything.

I'm not sure where you come off thinking that I owe you anything.

And before Mr. Logic starts twisting in the wind -- just because I choose
not to spend my time running around answering his silly writings (like
evangelicals are Talibans), doesn't mean that he is correct. I've got better
things to do with my time than try to rebuke someone whose mind is made up.
I'd rather just point everyone to his writings and allow them to blow in the
wind for themselves.

Best,
Dale

  _____