[Vision2020] Dale "Mr. Pleasant" Courtney

Nick Gier ngier at uidaho.edu
Sat May 28 12:15:13 PDT 2005

Greetings:

I'm so happy that Dale Courtney is back on V2020, especially since he
signed off just as I came on in October, 2003.  I hope that he stays and
sticks to his promise to retract ideas that he cannot defend.

Courtney has been so generous with his apologies in the past few days, so I
naively thought I could get one from him on the insults here has hurled at
me at http://right-mind.us/archive/2005/05/24/4133.aspx.

But no dice from Mr. Rightmind.  I kindly requested that he apologize not
only for the insults but for the use of my picture (created by my own
digital camera and the hands of lovely life partner), but he has
refused.  Before my request he had removed my picture (as well as images of
Rose and Saundra), but left a link to my picture as well as his henchman
Don #2's "piggie" insults about two of Moscow's brightest women.

Here is Courtney's very "pleasant" and "fair" commentary after posting a
story about an Afghan woman had been killed for being too secular:

[Posting] Dedicated to Nick Gier -- who cannot tell the difference between
the Taliban and Evangelical Christians.

Don't forget: his PhD stands for "Piled Higher and Deeper"...

For a picture, see: http://www.class.uidaho.edu/ngier/pix/swami.gif

Those who now click on this link will now get the following text instead:

I've asked Dale Courtney to delete this link from his website, but he
refuses to, so here is what you get instead.  For lots of documented
information about the antics of Courtney and his pastor Douglas Wilson,
please check out the following links:

www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse/
www.class.uidaho.edu/ngier/slaverypage.htm
www.class.uidaho.edu/ngier/WilsonStory.htm
www.class.uidaho.edu/ngier/WilsonCalvinist.htm
www.class.uidaho.edu/ngier/trinity.htm
www.class.uidaho.edu/ngier/sodom.htm

For my CV and many more books and articles see
http:users.adelphia.net/~nickgier/home.htm.

"When people sin, everyone has to pay"Douglas Wilson, June 7, 2002

In my next posting I will comment on major differences between Wilson's
religion and his behavior and fine evangelical Christians that I either
know or have studied in depth.  Donovan will have his answer.

Nick Gier, Head Banshee
Palouse Region, Planet Earth

Note: for newcomers in a recent blogg entry Wilson called the intoleristas
"banshees."  Courtney and others have learned well at the feet of the
Master.  The main rule is: When responding to an argument, hurl insults
instead of responding according to the rules of debate.

Which reminds me: Courtney owes me an answer to my piece "Libertarianism
and Christianity," not the insults he has posted on his site, but right
here on V2020.  One of his Dons (either #1 or #2) claims that
libertarianism is synonymous with Christianity, which amounts to one of the
most incredible manipulation of terms that I've seen in a long time.  Stay
tuned for a posting on this subject as well.