[Vision2020] Wasting Time

Dale Courtney dmcourtn at moscow.com
Fri May 27 11:27:53 PDT 2005

Melynda,

Working hard to undermine open conversation? Goodness no! There's no better
sport than going thru the Vision2020 archives that FSR has faithfully
archived and quoting the Intoleristas' open, unedited, un-deletable
conversations.

Far from wanting to undermine it, I encourage it.

Please, keep the great material coming! My readers eat it up.

BTW, I'm still curious why my site is called "hateful" when the posts that
generate the most comment and vitriol are the quotes from Venom2020 posters.
Perhaps taking a look in the mirror...

Best,
Dale