[Vision2020] RE: Dale Courtney

eve wasframed w_w_s_d_ at hotmail.com
Fri May 27 10:53:14 PDT 2005

It seems to me too much time and mental energy is wasted on Mr. Courtney.
Surely we have better things to do.  Has anyone looked outside yet?  It's
beautiful out there!  Take a break and get a cup of coffee at One World
Cafe.  Discuss your views amongst the crowd that knows and loves you well -
and likes you anyway :)
Dale Courtney has his viewpoints and opinions, just like the rest of us.  I
do not think he is the best spokesman for his church and quite honestly,
probably contributes to their negative publicity.  Something to keep in mind
when discussing NSA in general.
Any other NSA members out there have a viewpoint you'd like to share?  Don't
let Dale be your voice, you are good Christians I'm sure, speak up for
yourself if you feel differently.
Until then, let's enjoy the sunshine and keep our hearts light.

Bless you all,

EWF