[Vision2020] Dale Courtney: Put this in your pipe and smoke it!

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 08:38:09 PDT 2005

Timothy,

Hate to throw a wrench in the wheel of your logic
train. However, no matter how bad US Schools get there
still will be a top 1000, this rating is independent
from the quality of the school.

Moscow School District's best elementary school was
St. Mary's, not a US school. The reward for this by
the city council was to prevent them from adding to
the school.

I am sure Boise High School and Timberline were great
schools. But I know that private schools usually are
better then public schools. We can argue the reasons,
but they do rate higher. But obviously there are good
public schools and bad private ones.

Question, why is MSD not in the top 1000 schools? We
spend way more per student. Or did I miss it on the
list?

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold

http://idahostatesman.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050526/NEWS0104/505260374