[Vision2020] Safe and Healthy Workplace

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Tue May 24 15:09:17 PDT 2005

I saw a great TV PSA the other night.  It showed a crowded restaurant with
most of the customers wearing oxygen masks as they were dining.  The
narrator said something like: "Only 20 percent of Americans smoke.  Why
should the other 80 percent have to breathe their smoke?"  I thought that
was a fair question.

                                                              Carl Westberg
Jr.