[Vision2020] Editor Kai -- not getting it.

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri May 20 14:38:34 PDT 2005

Ok, so by your own words, this means that NSA and Atals should know and
probably DO know that their using a building that was NEVER intended to be
used as a school is their responsibility.  Great!  When do can we then
expect the City of Moscow to do their jobs and get them out of those
buildings?

And what happens when, as in the one and only instance involved in this
whole thing, the City makes a "mistake" and permits a school to be where it
is because he didn't realize it was going to be a school? (Come on...now who
is fooling who here?)  And what should the City's responsibility be when
they don't even have the gumption, shall we say, to call and let the school
know they are in violation of a code?  What happens when you have a City
offical saying "we made a mistake" vs. "we interperted the code and that is
why they are there"?  What should happen to that offical?  Could we look
forward to having a new person in his position?

Sounds like a plan to me.