[Vision2020] FYI to Donovan Arnold

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 20:20:05 PDT 2005

 Mary Joan Opyr is responding to me, saying she is not
responding to me, while claiming I am incapable of
rational thought? Think about that for a moment.

She does not answer my questions because her arguments
are based on feelings, selfishness, and bitterness at
the world. There is no arguing with the facts with
her, because the facts to her are what she is feeling
at the moment, nothing else.

So I really do not give a damn what a forty year old
women who still lives with mommy and daddy, with no
real job, or foreseeable future, does not respond to
my comments or presentation of facts and information
contrary to her FEELINGS.

What is irrational is to ignore the facts, being cruel
to others, and ignoring that everyone has rights, even
when they DISAGREE with the famous, perfect and all
knowing JOAN OPYR.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold

And you say I am u