[Vision2020] State Board of Ed

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu May 19 18:23:58 PDT 2005

Remember now, Tim.

Mr. Arnold (by his own admission), played hooky from a couple logic and/or
ethics courses.  But, then, maybe by being a poli sci major he was exempt
from any ethics courses.

Tom Hansen

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.