[Vision2020] State Board of Ed

Timothy Rigsby timo5277 at uidaho.edu
Thu May 19 18:08:37 PDT 2005

Would someone please give me the official meaning of "approved by the state board of
education?"  I don't think Ms. Opyr was implying that NSA is accredited.  But, NSA, if
approved by the state board of education, would fall into the city code as Joan
provided.

Donovan, there is a small word between "approved by the state board of education" and
"accredited."  That word is OR, which I take as meaning that NSA would have to be at
least approved by the state board of ed OR accredited, and even possibly both.

Just how I am reading it, I could be wrong.

Tim