[Vision2020] anselm house

Bill London london at moscow.com
Mon May 16 16:30:15 PDT 2005

In an earlier discussion about the New St. Andrews zoning case, there were
questions about the zoning of Anselm House and whether Anselm House is
located within the Central Business District (CBD).
Anselm House is the two story building at Fifth and Washington, directly
south of the post office lot, and (I understand) is owned by Christ Church.
Mike Curley, attorney for the group that filed the complaint about the New
St. Andrews zoning violation, provided the following answer to those
questions
BL

about