[Vision2020] Response to Mr. Hansen: State Approved not National adifference in Nursing

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun May 15 15:53:49 PDT 2005

Mr. Hansen,

ONLY the Baccalaureate and Master's Nursing Degree
Programs ARE accredited Nationally by the CNNE. Read
the top of the page. "CCNE-Accredited Baccalaureate
and Master's Nursing Degree Programs"

These are programs for people that are already
Registered Nurses and getting Baccalaureate or
Master's. They are called Registered Nurse to Bachelor
in Nursing Programs and the Bachelor to Master's
programs, they can also take most of these courses
on-line.

The Registered Nursing programs RN and LPN, the ones
that people must take to become a nurse in the first
place, are different. Some of these programs, not all,
check with an LCSC administrator, are not nationally
accredited, YET, but soon will be.

I already showed you a link to the LCSC website. Read
it yourself.

But geez Tom, take a chill pill. I already explained
that any student that graduates in any nursing program
at LCSC can take the national nursing test. Once they
pass that test, they can register to practice nursing
anywhere in the 50 states.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold

http://www.aacn.nche.edu/CCNE/reports/rptAccreditedPrograms.asp?state=ID&sFu