[Vision2020] NSA not a college?

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sat May 14 16:46:31 PDT 2005

Donovan wrote:

It does however, fit the definition of a
"Trade/commercial school".

This statement is what I focused on in my comment today regarding what
definition fits NSA.  NSA is not claiming they are a "trade/commercial
school."  So your comment above contradicts NSA's own description
regarding how they define themselves  Whether or not you are intending
to have any inside knowledge of how NSA defines itself, or have any
knowledge whatsoever of NSA's intentions regarding anything, your
statement asserts that NSA is defined as a kind of institution they
are not claiming to be.

You can either admit that you think they are a kind of institution
they claim they are NOT, or you can retract your statement that you
believe NSA to be defined as a "trade/commercial school," or you can
provide verifiable evidence that NSA seeks to be defined or is now
defining itself as a "trade/commercial school."

Regardless of what legal arguments you are making, if you base them on
NSA being defined as a "trade/commercial school," you are
contradicting NSA's own assessments of what sort of institution they
are, as far as the statements that I have read from NSA spokespeople
indicate.

You very clearly dodged the central point of my post today that you
answered today.  I trust the above clarification will explain my
reasoning.

Ted Moffett