[Vision2020] NSA not a college?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat May 14 14:57:38 PDT 2005

Mr. Moffett,

Thank you for your comments. Please allow me to
qualify my statements and position.

You wrote,

"Are you saying you understand the law and the
intentions of NSA that impacts their legal status more
than NSA does?"

You misunderstand, I NOT attempting to defend or
protect NSA. I am not privy to the long or short term
interests of NSA. I am arguing that the law is not
being followed.

The complaint filed is premised on the prospect that
New St.Andrews is an "Educational Institution" as
defined by City Code. It is NOT because it is not an
accredited institution. The institution MUST be
accredited by the Idaho State Board of Education or an
agency recognized by them. That is the law. PERIOD.

To force NSA out, without legal authorization is not
legal enforcement, it is mob mentality. If NSA is
violating the law by being downtown they need to file
a complaint that is consistent with the law, not
contrary to it and hope emotions and feelings float it
through.

If NSA gets accredited, by the Idaho State Board of
Education, then they would no longer be allowed
downtown. But they are not accredited.

To ignore the law to enforce the law makes law inane.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold

Yahoo! Mail