[Vision2020] NSA not a college?

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sat May 14 12:55:23 PDT 2005

Donovan et. al.

I have attempted to follow this "elementary" (as Donovan puts it)
legal debate, and unless I misunderstand, NSA is not asserting they
are a "trade/commercial school," at least in part because if they do,
they might lose certain tax exemptions they are attempting to defend.
Or perhaps they want to be defined as a legitimate institution of
higher education for other reasons, which is why they are seeking
recognition as an accredited educational institution.

If NSA is not defining themselves as you insist they should be
defined, as a "trade/commercial" school, and they are seeking a form
of accreditation as an educational institution that can place them, at
least in some respects, in a similar legal status as the U of I holds,
why are you so intent on defining them as a trade/commercial school?

Are you saying you understand the law and the intentions of NSA that
impacts their legal status more than NSA does?

It appears so.

Ted Moffett