[Vision2020] NSA: The New Art School of the West

Timothy Rigsby timo5277 at uidaho.edu
Sat May 14 01:20:21 PDT 2005

Donovan:

Could you please clarify for me how NSA can be considered a Trade School because of
Art?

“School, Commercial. A program whereby instruction is
given to pupils in arts, crafts or trades and operated
as a commercial enterprise.”

Reading that description of a Commercial or Trade school as you put it, does not seem
to fit NSA based upon the course descriptions provided from the NSA website.

http://www.nsa.edu/news/catalog/16courses.pdf

Check the course descriptions out and show me where Art is mentioned as being something
taught at NSA.  http://www.nsa.edu/news/catalog/16courses.pdf

I guess it is late and I could be confused because of lack of sleep, but do us a favor
and make your explanation on how NSA fits into one of the three types of schools
recognized by the Moscow City Code a little clearer, especially on the Art idea.