[Vision2020] NSA not a college?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 20:11:28 PDT 2005

Nobody said it was not a "college".

Where do you get these straw-man arguments from?

City Code defines three different types of educational
buildings. Trade/commercial schools, Schools, and
Educational Institutions.

"Schools" are K-12.

"Educational Institutions" are ACCREDITED universities
and colleges. We have one of them, it is called the
University of Idaho.

NSA is neither of these.

It does however, fit the definition of a
"Trade/commercial school".

Trade schools ARE allowed downtown.

DO YOU GET IT!!  Do you understand? Please tell me you
do. I do not know how to make this more simpler? It is
so elementary.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold

--- J Ford <privatejf32 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> On NSA's own site, they make it very clear they ARE
> a college:
>
> "Mitchell Stokes accepts new faculty position for
> Fall 2005"
>
> "Eighth Commencement, May 11, will honor 27
> graduates"
>
> "College has until June 2005 to buy a fully
> catalogued library--valued at $3
> million--for less than $300,000!"
>

> If they are not, they need to change their own
> information to the public,
> not to mention their name:
>
> "New Saint Andrews College".
>
> Can't have it both ways.

> Don’t just search. Find. Check out the new MSN
> Search!

>  List services made available by First Step
> Internet,

Discover Yahoo!