[Vision2020] Emergency ordinance information

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri May 13 11:37:18 PDT 2005

I guess I don't get exactly what your objection is.

First, this is a DRAFT, so any citizen of Moscow is still able to comment
and ask them to consider their suggestions.

Secondly, the wording is such that there is room for lee-way; i.e., "where
reasonably available" and "to meet the purpose of this section is
encouraged" and "to the maximum practicable" and "is encouraged in all NEW
development".  Seems to me that a lot of latitude is being provided.

And this is reference to new development vs. established areas.

Please enlighten with what your objection(s) may be so that it is clearer,
if possible as this is an OPEN process in which you can take part.

As Mr. London clearly stated in his e-mail "This taskforce has formulated a
rough pre-draft of the ordinance and wants to receive public comment on this
draft before formulating a rough draft that will be forwarded to the
Planning Commission and, eventually, the Board of County Commissioners for
public hearings."

Did anyone else notice this gent is writing from Alaska?  Just wondering.

P.S. Suggestion:  "It really is ashamed" should read "It really is A SHAME"
- two words vs. one.