[Vision2020] Emergency ordinance information

Mark Solomon msolomon at moscow.com
Fri May 13 10:41:07 PDT 2005

Brown, J. C.., 1976a, Well construction and
stratigraphic information: Pullman Test and
Observation Well, Pullman, Washington: College of
Engineering Research Report 76/15/-6, Washington
State University, Pullman Washington, 35p.

Bush, J.H., A.P. Provant, 1998a, Bedrock Geologic
Map of the Moscow West Quadrangle, Latah County,
Idaho and Whitman County, Washington: Idaho
Geological Survey, Moscow, Idaho, Geologic Map
23, 1:24,000, one sheet.

Bush, J.H., and A.P. Provant, 1998b, Bedrock
Geologic Map of the Viola Quadrangle, Latah
County, Idaho and Whitman County, Washington:
Idaho Geological Survey, Moscow, Idaho, Geologic
map 25, 1:24,000, one sheet.

Bush, J.H., and J. L. Pierce, and G.N. Potter,
1998a, Bedrock Geologic Map of the Robinson Lake
Qudrangle, Latah County, Idaho: Idaho Geological
Survey, Moscow, Idaho, Geologic Map
GM-24, 1:24,000, one sheet.

Bush, J.H.,  J.L. Pierce, and G.N. Potter, 2000,
Bedrock Geologic Map of the Moscow East
Quadrangle, Latah County, Idaho: Idaho Geological
Survey, Moscow Idaho, Geologic Map GM-27,
1:24,000, one sheet.

Bush, J. H., D. L. Garwood, W. L. Oakley III, and
T. W. Erdman, 2001, Geological Report for Pullman
City Well No. Seven,  Report for City of
Pullman, Washington., p. 34.

Bush, J.H. and D. L. Garwood, 2003,
Interpretation and use of well data in the
Columbia River Basalt Group, Pullman, Washington:
Abstracts with programs, vol. 34, No.7,
Geological Society of America,  p. 551.

Hosterman, J.W., Scheid, V. E., Allen, V. T., and
John, I.G., 1960, Investigations of some clay
deposits in Washington and Idaho: U.S Geological
Survey Byulletin 1091, 147 p.

Lum III, W.E.., J.L.Smoot, and D.R. Ralston,
1990, Geohydrology and Numerical Model Analysis
of Ground-Water Flow in the Pullman-Moscow area,
Washington and Idaho, U.S. Geological Survey,
Water-Resources Investigations Report 89-4103,
73p.

O'Geen, A.T., McDaniel, P.A., Boll, J., Keller,
C.K., 2005, Paleosols as deep regolith:
Implications for ground-water recharge across a
loessial climosequence, Geoderma 86 126, 15p.

Owsley, D., 2003, Characterization of Grande
Ronde aquifers in the Palouse Basin using large
scale aqujifer tests, M.S. thesis, University of
Idaho, p. 132.

Provant, A.P., 1995, The Geology and Hydrology of
the Viola and Moscow West quadrangle, Washington
and Idaho: University of Idaho, 116p

Reidel, S.P., V.G. Johnson and F.A. Spane, 2002,
Natural Gas Storage in Basalt Aquifers of the
Columbia Basin, Pacfic Northwest USA: A Guide of
Site Characterization, Pacific Northwest National
Laboratory, Richland, Washington, 550p.