[Vision2020] When will we see this on the anti-public school blogs?

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed May 11 12:16:11 PDT 2005

Joan,

It is unfortunate that we have not had a close look yet on Vision 2020 at how Logos (expectedly, in its Pseudo-Christian tradition) discriminates against the disabled.

However, I am sorry to report that Dale Courtney and Cult Master Wilson do not have time to respond to your post right now.  Dale and the cult master will be the only models and each will be giving personal testimony at the upcoming Christ Church Rubber Undergarment Revue this weekend.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com