[Vision2020] When will we see this on the anti-public school blogs?

joanopyr at earthlink.net joanopyr at earthlink.net
Wed May 11 11:15:52 PDT 2005

Dear Visionaries,

For those interested in how private schools perform as compared to public schools, you might want to check out the following: http://www.csmonitor.com/2005/0510/p11s01-legn.html.  It would seem that when you standardize for differences in socio-economic status, public school students outperform their private school counterparts.  Anyone want to bet when/if this will appear on Dale Courtney's or Jack Wenders' blogs?

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.auntie-establishment.com

PS: For those who object to accounting for socio-economic differences, I have four words for you: "annualized salaries" and "Cato Institute."