[Vision2020] assessors and appraisers (was schizophrenic)

Dan Carscallen predator75 at moscow.com
Thu May 5 08:19:27 PDT 2005

Donny A. Sez:
"The county assessors office does not list the fair market value of
properties in Latah. It only lists the taxation rate. The value that the
government assigns a property and what it is actually worth, or "fair
market value", are two completely different numbers"

The county employs certified appraisers.  I'm pretty sure they know
market value vs. taxable value.  Not too hard to look at the local
"Parade of Homes" and see what the market looks like.  Plus, being
certified, I would think they are edumacated in such matters.

Keep on . . . Keep truckin'

DC