[Vision2020] Due Tribute

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 19:49:27 PDT 2005

Keely,

I find it hypocritical that you have the ability to
talk about respect when the FPC sat there in the April
meeting and attacked the personal character of Phil
Roderick and the religious beliefs of another man that
wrote a letter to the editor against the bond. Phil's
character and the religious faith of someone writing a
letter to the editor should not be challenged in a
public meeting because they raised questions about the
bond. Not to mention the attacks made on the members
of the press.

Your entire meeting on that day has a planning
discussion on how to get the bond passed. That is not
unbiased.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold