[Vision2020] When does the truth get a word in edgewise?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 12:22:24 PDT 2005

Sorry Joan,

I forgot, once you get a PhD you know everything and
everybody else is a stupid janitor that cannot teach
you anything. I guess misguided, backwards math,
ill-researched comments aside ripping on janitors and
hard working people at UI threw me off to this
reality.

And we wonder where the term "Liberal Elitist" comes
from?

Thanks to the Internet Mary Joan Opyr's (AKA Typhoid
Mary) warm charm can reach out and crush someone even
when she is sick.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold

PS, You would not know the truth if it bit you on the
ass.

--- "joanopyr at earthlink.net" <joanopyr at earthlink.net>
wrote:
> Phil shrieks:
>
> "THE TRUTH SPEAKS FOR ITSELF."
>
> Then do us all a favor and stop putting words in its
> mouth.
>
> Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
> www.auntie-establishment.com
>
> PS: Reading Senator Donovan

"don't-bother-me-with-the-facts-I-already-know-it-all-multiple-postings-no-s