[Vision2020] When does the truth get a word in edgewise?

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Tue May 3 12:41:09 PDT 2005

You really ought to lay off the juice this early in the day, Arnold.

I kinda thought to myself that the sludge would be washed away once the bond
election was over, and we can discuss our schools and our community like
mature adults.

I guess that Arnold is out to prove me wrong.

Later, Moscow.

Tom Hansen