[Vision2020] When does the truth get a word in edgewise?

joanopyr at earthlink.net joanopyr at earthlink.net
Tue May 3 11:58:16 PDT 2005

Phil shrieks:

"THE TRUTH SPEAKS FOR ITSELF."

Then do us all a favor and stop putting words in its mouth.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.auntie-establishment.com

PS: Reading Senator Donovan
"don't-bother-me-with-the-facts-I-already-know-it-all-multiple-postings-no-s
pellchecker-fright-wig" Arnold's fascinating lecture to Melynda about how
academe really works certainly made my morning.  Thank you, Donovan!  Here
Melynda has been these last twenty years, wandering, lost, through her BA,
her MA, her PhD, her tenure-track position, and her senior academic
administrative career without the Arnold-Michelin World Map to guide her.
However did she manage?  Do you also know the way to San Jose?  I've got a
lot of friends in San Jose . . .

PPS: Burt Bacharach told Dionne Warwick to tell her psychic friends to tell
me to ask you that.  I don't actually want to know the answer.