[Vision2020] wireless public access points

Debbie Gray dgray at uidaho.edu
Thu Mar 24 12:25:59 PST 2005

Wow, thanks for all the hotspots everyone sent!

So if I am able to have wireless access from my house to several
different providers, that is ok? I was worried I was commiting some
sort of "beige collar crime" or something. And Donald Rumsfield would
soon be SWAT swarming my house.

Maybe it's because we are close to the university
inn/arby's/branegans/mark iv etc? Or does it have something to do
with living near the Almon-Asbury water tower? I was thinking maybe
something was 'beaming' off of there? It's all so 'Star Trekkie' to
me. I feel I am channeling my mother here, she is totally computer
remedial and won't even use email.

debbie (semi-literate computer user with a new laptop)